Good idea, Vampy.
Hey!
Woke up with dry mouth and desire to go to the toilet. He looked at his watch, it had been about four hours. Vitka was not in place - his regiment was opposite mine. Rather, his place was lower, but he gave way to his grandfather. The old men slept peacefully, snoring lightly. I got down and out. Pushed the toilet door - closed. Okay, I think I'll take something to drink at least. But the door of the conductors was also locked. But on the other hand, the toilet door opened and my neighbor in the compartment came out. “Ah, Levka,” he stated and raised his thumb. Staggering, he passed into the compartment. I, of course, hurry to the toilet, but the door is again locked. I pulled the handle and waited. Strange, I thought. And when, after a minute or two, the door opened, then, straightening her signature gray shirt, Marina came out of the closet. That means with whom and where my neighbor disappeared.
Hmm... baby, you didn't lie to me, you really are a virgin. I am glad that today I will break your hymen and you will understand that all this time you have not fucked in vain, because this is a sweet pleasure.
liveartbcs.com/madagascar/30-03-2022. And how much?
And I offered you Kolya from 117, and you flatly refused.
My name is Sasha.
When I approached their house, I heard that Anton was going to go with us.
Okay, then I'll take it.